Thursday, March 27, 2008

Better late than never post

Warren,
Here is an e-mail from Manokotak that might fit into your blog We have received a request for baptism, so the work is growing in Manokotak.
Love,
Dad



Thank you guys for coming over. I enjoyed the sabbath day! I am going to miss H and the other 2! I'm just so surprised at how many people that I've told by email, they never showed up at all. But just like Florie said, the devil threw all he could to make people not show up. Friday evening, M showed up and stayed all through out the bible study and asked if they were done when they were done. I guess he had fun learning. I always pray for someone from this village to be converted, someone who speaks well in yupik and for that person to become a 7th Day Adventist pastor for Manokotak. I also pray for a church to be built and for more people to convert to our church. This is such a very hard village. They'd rather stick with people who study with moravian church goers. A little discouraging.
Aright, I gotta get going here.
Take Care
R

No comments: