Sunday, November 16, 2008

While I was away...

While I was in Washington, I had a little anxiety that when I returned I would find someone I knew had died since someone drowned during our last trip out. I was almost right. When we returned I learned in Inupiaq class that a group had gone through the ice, but they managed to get out. A few days later D came to the house and told us that he and his cousin were the ones who had gone through. I was so glad that he is still alive, it would be so hard knowing that this boy I know so well was gone.

Praising God,
Verity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello to Dianne & Roger Merrill. I've no idea their whereabouts but I've often thought about them over the years. If anyone happens to run across them please forward my e-mail address: fred_malgii@yahoo.com Fred Loon

Anonymous said...

Warren-I received your e-mail. And yes-I did receive those books that you mentioned;thanks! I apoligize for not keeping in touch. Do I stay in contact using this venue? I like these computers, man. Oh, can you pass my e-mail address to my bro John Loon? Thank you for clarifying what un-forgivable means. I was never to sure what it meant. Last month I suffered frostbite on both my feet and I wonder why I'm still here 'cause I don't deserve it. Oh,well. Gotta go, man.